Girls, what to expect from a first date?

I've recently met a lady online and we plan to meet next weekend. We are meeting in a public place as all people should who meet online. We are really in to each other and often talk about sex. We have both said we only want to meet but will see what happens.

Do do you think it's possible we could end up going to the nearest hotel if we get on well?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• If she wants to.

• Only if she wants to? Do u automatically expect all guys to want sex whenever the girl decides?

• I think what Emerald meant is that typically guys are often eager to have sex right away... women on the other hand tend to be a bit more adverse to it... especially if she hoping for something long term... then again let's not generalize... so women are very happy with having sex on the first date... good on them... if you are comfortable/desire to have sex with her on the first date... you will also need to observe her body language and see if she feels the same way.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it really depends on how much she trusts you in the time you've been speaking and whether you connect face to face but I wouldn't rule it out completely but I'd say there's no harm in waiting until the second or third date.. It'll make it more exciting

• I'm not an easy girl so probably a hug...

• I'm happy to just give her a hug too!! I'm worried she wants more

• This sounds fleeting...

• No one on the internet can answer this question for you. The possiblity of you getting lucky is between you & the lady & how well you are attracted to one another.