When to go from dating to bf/gf and how?

So I've been dating this guy I work with for a little over 2 months. We spend a lot of time together, introduced friends with each other, and have a great connection. We've made out so far but no sex (I want to wait a while cause I'm still a virgin). Everything seems to be going good but I don't know if it's ok to call him my boyfriend. When is too soon to talk about being bf/gf? This is my first relationship so I'm not sure when to ask him or how to go about it. If I do ask about it, should it be more towards the beginning of our next date or the end of the date?

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on the couple. i usually like to take my time but some people r very fast. id give it a few months personally.

What Guys Said 2

• I like to take my time and get to know a girl before we become an item, I can't really give an accurate time frame though.

• In my experience, dating was the onset of that boyfriend/girlfriend relationship every time. I am only interested in a relationship to begin with.

What Girls Said 4

• Hmm 2 months seems like enough time.

• i think 2 months is enough but i would just ask him, what are we? do you want to put a label on this relationship. etc

• i have no idea when they ask you i guess

• Me? 2 years. Crazy yeah

you know what even crazier? We broke up 2 months after that. hahaha.