What does it mean if a guy brings you around his family but doesn't formally introduce you to them?

this guy I've been in a noncommited "relationship" is the best way to describe it) brings me around his family & friends but never officially introduced me to them at first. When He first took me to his house (he lives out of town) his sister & mom was there but there wasn't many words exchanged. I also hung out with him & his dad which was kinda fun but awkward but still no introduction. Should i be worried or no because at first i thought him bringing me around his family was a good thing because i know hoe important & close he is to them until he didn't even tell them my name it made me think im not that important...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• maybe he thinks he doesn't have too, like just introduce yourself some guys just aren't thoughtful like that they dont want to take to time and walk you around to introduce you to everyone just ask him in a nice way see what he says.

• You said yourself, you're in a NON-committed relationship. That means he doesn't have to do anything

What Girls Said 1

• If you were not in a committed relationship, I see nothing wrong in his behavior, but inappropriate - as in rude.