How do men feel about women with stretch marks?

Would you date a girl with stretch marks?

• Yes
    88% (15)78% (18)82% (33)Vote
  • No
    12% (2)22% (5)18% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't care, depends on where they're, kinda expect them to be somewhere on everyone's body depending on if they lost/gained weight quickly etc

As long as they aren't on her face who cares? i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

2|0
    0|0
    • What's the point of going anonymous if you have a gif that says your username on every comment?

• he's trying to be funny @Amplify , and he made it. haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Most don't mind because if their wife has a baby they'll have to live with them anyway (their wife's stretch marks)

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Oh noes , she ist hu-MAN tu

NOoooo , my reality is caving in on itself... noooooo

Non-issue. Nothing to think about.

0|0
    0|0
  • np with me basically... who cares? ^_^

2|0
    0|0
  • Most women have stretch marks, and men have them too. I would obviously date a girl with stretch marks, no big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't be a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I don't care. I have strech marks on my stomach and arms so what? If you don't want to date me because of that thats a you problem not a me problem srs

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the majority wouldn't mind it, but every once in a while you'll meet one of those perfectionists who would mind them, tell them to go to hell. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • stretch marks mean nothing more than her size of feet, yes she hasn't them but that doesn't affect her beaut

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me. It's just something that happens in most lives.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not every one has scar or something love people for who they are noy so much on apperance

1|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't mind it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much there are.

0|1
    5|0
  • most people have strechmarks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care. I care about that ass nd titties thoughhhhhhh and her brain ;)

2|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• Almost everyone in this world has them. I didn't get any while pregnant but I do have some tiny ones on my butt from puberty and my guy still loves my body and thinks it perfect. He had them too

2|0
    0|0
  • It's totally normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems that most men don't mind them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some don't care.

0|0
    0|0