Do u like online dating?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• No, most of the guys are weird and are only looking for sex. Or, alternately, they're crazy desperate and therefore incredibly weird. I've also been approached by couples to date them. I have no idea why - I'm strictly monogamous.

• i like online dating ,, and NOT for sex ,,, talking to some one stranger maybe feel u comfort to telling him any thing cuz he couldnt make a crush on u ,,,

thats my point of view :)

• Class as in good upbringing.

Maybe learn to speak English properly before you ask questions on an English language website.

• try to be respectful enough with others ,,, i am not English speaker right ,, but i am try to make my English better ,,
      -_-

What Girls Said 6

• No, I prefer regular dating.

• I like it. Met my current boyfriend there and couldn't be happier.

• nah cuz it ends up with 'i wish i could see you'

• Not really having a hard time finding guys who would keep it simple and friendly before the first meeting at least.

• It's alright, you get weirdos and creeps but that's no different to the real world. It's just more common online ha.

• Not really. While it seems easier to meet someone with very similar interests, I've had to weed through a lot of messages to find some that seemed compatible. And weed through, I mean the first message being "Wanna bang?" or phrased liked that. That's not what I'm there for, and I wrote what my intentions are in my profile.