What should I do , disappear?

Im
in a long Distance dating type thing. He has time off work and last night he went out and he texted me all morning with silly texts nothing sweet tho :/ . He seems so moody today keeps complaining about his hangover !! He hasn't once ask how I was or how has my day been :( , when he's at work he constantly messages me but now he has time off he seems selfish and distant , I feel like I'm being brushed aside :( I am very sensitive but it upsets me , I feel he only wants to know me when he's at work but now he's off he's distant. I felt like breaking it off as I don't like someone making me feel unwanted. Do I say anything to him or just disappear on him? What should I do? I feel hurt

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you me?
    I am in a LDR as well. During the week he used to text me every day on his lunch break, and on his way to the car. He sometimes called me at night after his dinner and whatever else he does. He never asks how I am doing, and it kind of hurt at first, but I just tell him if something did happen anyways. He responds like "Yay I'm so happy for you!" so that is nice. He says he usually doesn't initiate conversation. Maybe your guy is the same? I haven't really heard from him in a week, and he stopped calling me 3 weeks ago.

You could explain that you enjoy when he shows interest in your day, and that it makes you happy.
    If not, maybe try to give some space, like a day or two. Keep busy and when you are able to talk to him again, just tell him you were busy and had a great time (because you should have a great time! :) ) If he doesn't have anything positive or encouraging to say, it might be time to move on.

What Guys Said 3

• just say "we cannot continue anymore"" basically... hope he'll understand ^_^

• Unless this type of behavior happens constantly, you are just overreacting. I'm sure you would feel the same, probably worse, if you had a hangover or were like sleep-deprived.

• You should tell him how you feel then disappear on him and contact him after a few days. During that time it should re-calibrate him back to feeling normal love towards you

What Girls Said 0