I need to know if you noticed that a girl was checking you out by the way they looked at you and talked to you would you ask them out?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• He might, he might not. Remember we still fear rejection, no matter if she's showing signs or not. We don't read minds. The best thing you can do with this? Tell him you like him. Of course that's too much for some girls but you get the point. You're 13 anyway though, I can't really take 13 year old girls seriously

What Guys Said 9

• Not immediately. Humans who are attracted simply love to look at each other but that doesn't mean they also want to date. I think you should try flirting with her first. If she responds positively you can make the next move.

• No. But then again I'm not traditional

• if I saw repetitive behavior like that then yeah

• yeah i will never loose a chance. if she shows interest in further talking i definetly will ask her to spend some precious time together.

• no. I don't jump to those silly conclusions anymore

• If I had the same kind of feelings or if I would like to see if it could work then of course.

• I don't know.. if I was interested I might

• I would first start flirting or talking, then yeah, but it helps a lot.

• Depends.. If i like them i would ask.. if i don¨t i would not ask.. simple as that.
    Something to consider is if he´s a shy type, even though he wants to ask you, he´s too afraid,