How does a girl makes first move kiss?

I met a really awesome guy recently... he's a little on the shy side, had 2 dates at his place dinner talking... no contact really or kiss yet how do I kiss him first?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say just do it and go for it ^^

What Guys Said 10

• I would allow conversion to flow.. make light touching gestures... like touching his lap.. shoulders... hand etc.. it will naturally build to that

• As a shy guy I would be scared that I not a good kisser. However, sit on his lap facing him wait till he puts his arms around you and move in for the kiss.

• if you're not sure just ask him if you can kiss him.

• You have to take the lead, girl. Get him out of his comfort zone a bit. Then he'll probably open up to you and be more engaging next time.

• Snuggle up against him (like cuddly), and when you both are looking at each other, lean forward and kiss him.
    Or...
    When sitting next to him either tap him in the shoulder or get his attention and lean in.

• Just how guys do it:) GO FOR IT!

• I would stare at his lips and get really close... for me that's a sure sign to kiss

• I think last night he wanted to im scared he will back away, or I look like an idiot

• hug him, when you pull away make eye contact and kiss

• you are 45+ and asking this?

• Yeah. ... I'd say hug him then give him a light kiss to see how comfortable he is with it. He will most likely kiss you back if he is.