I'm a quiet guy, and also shy, now its like she avoids me a lot, now we don't even talk, no Hi nothing and the thing is I can't get over her, what is up?

There's This Girl who I thought liked me, I told her how I felt (over a text) and she said she doesn't feel anything, I'm a nice guy and my other friends who are girls think I'm not bad looking and I'm kinda overweight not over 90 though, and I've never had a girlfriend too, so after the week she rejected me she said hey you don't text and I told her I needed some time and she said oh fine, then we talked and a topic about personality came in, and I told her about myself, I don't drink nor smoke I never did any of this stuff, she said wow I'm unique and she likes that, then the next day at school I talked to her personally and she kept avoiding eye contact with me even before I told her about my feelings she didn't make eye contact, is she embarrased to be seen with me in public? I'm a quiet guy, and also shy, now its like she avoids me a lot, now we don't even talk, no Hi nothing and the thing is I can't get over her, what is up?

What Girls Said 1

• She's not embarrassed to be seen with you in public, maybe she's uncomfortable with the fact that you like her and she knows your feelings for her and she doesn't feel the same way back

What Guys Said 0