Girls, she's nervous, but asked me to go out with her and her family any opinions?

A girl I likes asked how I felt toward her so I told her the god honest truth she said it kind of made her nervous because she dosnt know how she feels about me one way or the other but asked me to go out with her and her family any opinions?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go if you want to.

What Girls Said 6

• If she's not sure how she feels about you and invited you to something with her family that's extremely weird. I don't know I don't think you should go...

• Asking to meet the parents is a good sign that she is interested. From now on though I would play it cool, let her come to you and make the next move. I can't speak on behalf of all women, but I know personally I like the affirmation from a man, but then if I am interested I will freely let him know, opposed to just keeping the relationship an enigma.

• Hang out as friends first! It hurts to find out that you aren't what the person you like wants but it's harder to start something if she's not into it. Go out a couple times first as friends but just the two of you and see how she feels and how you feel about her after. Then if you still like her take a risk and ask the girl if she would be up for being more then just friends! good luck man

• Become even closer and she may change her mind. I changed my mind a few weeks after my friend confessed because we got closer and I realized he was wonderful. We broke up a year later but we're still friends.

• She likes you. She just said she doesn't know how she feels about you because she's shy.

• you should go. It isa good way to know her and her family wich is important if you want a relationship.