If you're not a sexually attractive male, are girls settling for you for another reason?

What would those other reasons be?

Most Helpful Guy

• When they are in highschool and college they hookup with the hot guys at parties and clubs, when they start to want a relationship and a family then they will go for the more average guy since he's more loyal and financially stable than the guys who she hooked up with/casually dated.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe they do find you sexually attractive, don't underestimate yourself, buddy. Everyone has different preferences. If a girl is with you, I'm 99% sure she finds you AT LEAST a little bit attractive.

• don't say "settling". women choose to be with men for their personalities. looks really are the icing on the cake. yes, looks are important in the first impression, but as long as you're interesting, confident, and a gentleman I would say that most "below average" looking men can be with beautiful women. by the way, if a woman is attracted to your personality, there is a great chance that she is sexually attracted to you as well.

• You're a pretty girl, you're saying you would settle for a guy that's below average in looks?

• thank you, and absolutely. Many had considered me to be way out of my ex's league, but he was a great guy and we clicked amazingly.

What Guys Said 6

• They probably just see you as "friends." If you don't have anything in common they just want attention. If you do have something in common and there's no sexual chemistry then they just see you as a friend.

• You could have a big dick, be intelligent and street smart, or any number of reasons.

• Im successful on gag

• well if your rich durr

• Ya. They're heavily fucked up.

• Provisioning, pre-wall anxiety. When a girls done having fun with the bad boy, they look for those guys they blew off in high school for security. It's why I'm not getting married. I refuse to be someones security blanket.