Girls, would you date a guy who looks younger than you?

I'm 23 but look a lot younger. Will the majority of girls mind a guy with a baby face? Will I have to date girls younger or will girls my age be into me?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. It just depends on how you carry yourself. You might look young but don't act young.

What Girls Said 10

• From that photo you look your age.
    At most 25.
    Maybe u look younger in person..
    But i can't see that from the photo

• What? o_o You don't look younger than 23, you look OLDER than 23, hun.

• In person I look younger. People guess that I'm 19. It doesn't translate to pictures which is weird. 😅

• I look younger too so who gives a fvck

• You do, and in person we'd look the same age lol

• Yes, I don't mind!

• I think you look your age and possibly older tbh. I love a guy with a cute baby face (assuming he doesn't look like a teenager) ;)

• Yeah I do not mind.

• I'm 24 but look 20 at the most so a 23 year old who looks 20 or above actually looks older than me lol. Not something I need to worry about for now.

• Nothing to do with the look. I would date anyone I like. And good news for you, my girls like baby face, they said they look like a nice family guy.

• I actually like baby faces, I think they're cute.

• I have the same problem, but as a girl, it is a little different. As long as you act your age and are mature, stable, and kind, you can date girls your own age.

• I wouldn't care maturity is not a physical treat.