What does he mean? I am not ready for someone like you.

I was talking to this guy for a month and all the sudden he text me" I feel like you are too much, I am not ready for someone like you." I stopped seeing him afterwards, after two months of not hearing or seeing him, he decided to come back.

He told me that after I told him I am a very patient person.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like he's not so confident bout himself... and he believes that u r 2 attractive 4 his league.. :-/

What Guys Said 5

• Did you come on strong? Might of made him back off

• I don't think so, he was the one who came on really strong from the beginning. Afterward he just became distant.

• In honesty, he just sounds confused

• He may see you as a wife if you are too mature for him. He may go under the assumption that he doesn't deserve you because of this.

• He may be struggling with some things at home, or maybe he thinks you're way out of his league. either way if he's back he should be over these things.

• Either he's too shy to take you on, or it simply isn't working out. Probably best to end it.

• your probably one of those crazy, immature, selfish, ditz. I wouldn't want you either.