Drunk Texts and Mixed Signals

I am torn at this point. This girl really seems to like me, but she only calls me when she is drunk. I'm worried that she might be so shy that that is the only time she feels comfortable hanging out with me?

I have always figured that drunken actions are closer to how you really feel without all the fog from over thinking.

How are some ways I could put her at ease, or figure out if I am just getting booty called?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• if someone only calls you when they're drunk, that's a huge, gigantic red flag. this person is unstable, and not a good choice for a committed, responsible partner.

don't rationalize alcoholic behavior. don't excuse her idiocy.

run.

run.

run.

• Yeah man, I'm gonna speak from first hand experience and what I've seen over the years. If a girl ONLY calls you/texts you when she's drunk she doesn't care about you when she's sober. Trust me on this one. It's sad but true. Either try calling her when you're sober and if her behavior is a complete 360, then forget about this girl or don't answer her texts/calls when she's a wastecase and see if she calls you the next day, sober. Hope this helped, man.