Girls, ok so I was told to never settle?

Ok so i was told to never settle for any girl cause you will never be happy. I dont go for super hot girls on these dating websites. And im not super attractive myself but i can't even seem to attract a average plain girl. The main girls i attract are bigger which im not picking on i rather date a small girl i have a athletic build myself. My profile dosent seem to be the issue do what are your opinions cause i wanna be happy

6

Most Helpful Girl

• stop being picky and you might find someone

What Girls Said 5

• It's okay, I don't see the point in settling either.

• Yeah people say find a girl but if the only ones that are chasing you that really dont even try appearance wise i can't do that

• Do you approach girls or do wait for girls to approach you. Because women who are average and above are more likely to wait for a man to approach them than those who are below a 5. Also the problem with dating sites is that all women get a lot of messages from different guys and can lead them to become picky.

• I wait i dont approach

• Well if you like someone go for, don't wait, you have nothing to lose. Some of the "old fashioned " girls tend to wait for the guy to make the first move, not forgetting the shy ones won't approach either. Good luck

• I think you shoukd settle if you really love that person and can see then in your future.

• ok slow down tiger, you need to look in the mirror and see what you are maybe a 5... harsh maybe but realistic, so you need to go after women who are a 5, maybe a 6 at a stretch, leave the others alone or they will ignore you. Also that saying "don't settle" is some made up saying, everyone settles unless you are perfect !!!

so you don't need to settle for a ugly person but you do need to discover where you stand in the looks department and date accordingly, simply your equal. People want and desire what they give in life.

• Well first i never knew what i was but these are ugly girls coming after me and they are below what you rated me. Like they dont even care about their apperance i can't date a girl like that

• Well i even look at average girls and get nowhere on the site

• No i was saying im content the way i am if i have to make all these adjustments then maybe i should stay single its less stress and no hassles

• It means don't just settle for the first girl who says yes. Basically it means you can do better.

• Yeah thats the thing physical attraction is important when it comes to dating and these girls on the dating site im just not into like that

• No what i meant is i will stay the same as i am now i shouldn't have to change for someone plus its too much of a hassle

• Well then you're going to continue to be rejected.