I think I like him, but I'm not physically attracted to him. What should I do?

So I have a friend who's one of the best guys I've ever met. He can make me laugh like no one else can, and whenever I'm down, he manages to bring me back up. I think I might have feelings for him.
Problem is, I'm not into his looks. I feel shallow and awful writing this, but it's true. He's the sweetest guy, honestly. But he's not very handsome. I try not to mind that, but sometimes when I think about the idea of being with him in a physical way, I just don't feel like I could do that.
What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the most important thing for you to do is determine whether you lovingly/emotionally want him or if you just really like and relate to him as an amazing friend. It is sometimes hard to tell what you feel for a friend of the opposite sex, so I suggest you take some time and think about if you would/want to turn your admiration for his personality into your admiration for him as a person in a relationship. If you can't see yourself doing it, then hey, you've still got a great friend around and a billion other boys who will turn up in the future when physical and adult relationships are more important. Best of luck and I hope this helps at least a little bit!!

What Guys Said 4

• Unlike men, women are much more able to become gradually attracted to their man, because of the love you have for him. It has happened with me with women.

• Move along!

• I smell FRIENDZONE

• I hope he finds another girl, poor guy.

What Girls Said 2

• Yup, I agree with that other guy.
    Move along

• Personality lasts longer than looks.
    Although, a huge part of a relationship is physical so you do need to like them in that way too.