I'm attracted to tall, strong, confident types but they turn out to be jerks?

Friends tried to set me up with guys who were soft and timid but I just wasn't feeling it. I went on a few dates with a guy who is tall, strong, confident and dominant. He approached me, complimented me, made me laugh and asked me out. When we were at his place, we started making out, and he pushed my shirt up, exposing my back and belly. He told me to take my shirt off and he complimented my figure and started kissing my neck and then my belly and I was weak. He now does things like hit or grab my butt, try to expose my belly, touch my back or belly under my shirt, and I have to block his hands. He tries to order me around too. Once we were at the beach with friends and I had my bikini top and shorts, he came behind me and put his hands on my belly and I moved them, and he looked pissed.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a few options
    1. Accept them for who they are
    2. Keep waiting and hope a good version of this guy comes around
    3. Go after different types of guys.
    Only you can choose what you want.

What Guys Said 5

• Congratulations! You are living the oxymoron. You want tall strong confident types and you get what you wanted - tall strong confident types so they are confident that it is OK to be asshole because they don't feel threatened.

• That's what you're attracted to then might as well learn to deal with it

• What can really be said? This is what you like and its what you will continually fall for. Seems like you're kinda screwed.

• What about just confident and crazy strong men? Us 5'7 guys can't do shit about our heights.

• Sorry you feel that way then

What Girls Said 1

• Many guys turn out to be jerks. Stop stereotyping.