Is dark stained underarms a deal breaker for anyone else or am I just being shallow?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It not caused by staining. It's caused by anything from natural changes that occur with age to dark hair under light skin.

health.howstuffworks.com/.../...rarm-darkening.htm

I understand that everyone has their preferences, but I doubt I would even notice something like that, let alone break up with someone over it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going to say that is shallow, but now that I have seen the images I see where you are coming from, and I agree. Who would have thought?

What Girls Said 7

• That can be a deal breaker? I'm so glad right now, that I'm pale everywhere and that for the first time!! :)

• Oh god that's gross

• I don't look into it much. I have friends like this and I don't mind their armpits.

• its not a deal breaker because its fixable

• yeah that's looks a bit grim lol :(

• Seriously, who would care about arm pit color? xD Wow some people are being shallow nowadays.

• It's harsh to judge someone on something they can't change, but for me it's not something I care about that much

What Guys Said 6

• It's a normal body function to sweat. If that turns you off so be it. But yes that in my opinion would make you shallow

• Yeah, it looks like after years without showering, or cleaning that area the dirt became part of the skin, therefore, it's now impossible to get rid off xD

• There are so many parts to care about and you care about armpits! Really? Just much wow. I never even see anyone's armpits. by the way those are disgusting, those usually mean they have a skin disease or they don't shower.

• Dude that's gross TBH and not normal, you should talk to a doctor or at least do google research on what can be done about that

• That one chick needs to take a bath, that's dirt under her arms. The other ones are just chaffing that kind of calluses over time, it's nothing to be alarmed about.

• Ehh I don't like it