Girls, What am I doing wrong?

I a girl named Courtney in middle school. She moved later, and came back to my highschool in tenth grade. We became cool, and this year even cooler. We did a choir field trip, and she was asking me to hang and chill and all this stuff. Me and her even went to see a play with another friend. It was cool, but we never got super close. Anyway, I always noticed her coming up to me, talking to. me, touching me, bending over in front of me, stuff like that. At this ceremony, she complemented my shirt and touched me, and it was fun. Then, eventually I was walking in the hallway and she grabbed my arm and squeezed it. Then, I asked her to hang and watch movies twice, and she said yes. But my aunt had gotten sick, so I could never follow through with the plans. I could tell she was dissapointed. It sucked. My aunt eventually died, and I thought she would understand, but I dont know. I talked to her a few days after she passed, explained kinda what happened, and she was blushing hard. I also texted her, and she didn't text back three times, I don't know why. Recentley, I see her looking at me still, like all the time, just staring. I dont know what to do next please help me. I know she liked me, and prolly still does, just dont know what my move should be. She makes me nervous to talk to, especially through text, and sometimes in real life. Please help lol! P. S. i did a show last noght and it was a song aboit her and she knew it. She texted me and said i did great and i said she was great also. I texted her today and asked her what she was up to later on this week, no reply. What next?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I can tell she is still hurt after what happened with the plans... It will take some time, I can tell you that... All you can do at this point is be patient, kind, and understanding... Be a good friend to her right now, and she might come around later

What Girls Said 3

• Do you have a dance or any events at the school you go to? You can ask her out. She likes you its obvious. Just go to her and ask her on a date.

• Were at the end of the school year. Prom ended and I didn't wanna go. Why does she ignore my texts though if she like me? It's so frustrating.

• How about a date after the school year. Reason she's not answering your text are maybe these 3 reasons.
      1 She's busy with school work
      2 Wants to give you space because you just lost a family member (it explains the blushing like crazy)
      3 she likes you to but doesn't want to admit it.
      4 All of those combined.

• I would say get over it

• Well if she's mad about the plans you need to let her go. If she can't be there for you in your time of need it really isn't worth it, She obviously feels something for you. I tend to ignore guys when i'm trying to get over them so maybe just speak to her in person and tell her how you feel in a way that won't scare her. Girls are weird.