What's the nicest way to reject a girl after she made a move?

I know women generally are more fragile when it comes to rejection. What is the nicest way of saying it; with out hurting their confidence. (Trying to up my gentleman's score)

Most Helpful Girl

• There's not really a nice way, you just need to be straightforward and not beat around the bush, so just get to the point as quick as you can, because sometimes when you try to be nice and even giving them confidence/compliments it leads them on even more. :)

What Girls Said 7

• There is no nice way! I generally find it easier if the guy is an ass, than at least I can convince myself I am lucky I didn't get trapped in his web.

• There's no great way but just don't lie. Just tell her you don't feel a connection in that way or something. So awkward :/

• i am gay!!!

• definitely don't say ur not looking for a relationship because all women know its bs and you're just waiting for the right one to come along

• You should tell her you're really flattered, show her that you're touched. But apologize and say you're not interested. She may feel sad but it's better than leading her on.

• Well regardless of how you word it there will be some feelings of hurt and rejection. Best just keep it quick and simple "I'm not interested sorry".

• I'm sorry but I'm not interested.

What Guys Said 4

• "I don't want to lead you on, I'm just not interested." There is no easy way. There is the direct way and the indirect way that gives them plenty of opportunities to not get the hints you are dropping and then make an ass out of themselves. Just be direct.

• There's no good way, you just need to be clear and honest

• Just tell her that your not interested.

• let her finish