Message From A Guy? What is your opinion what does he mean?

So I said to this guy, If you feel the same as I am feeling, just need to hear how you feel, you know how I feel, as I told him days before how I had strong feelings for him, he replied I don't know I feel so strange, I sent him another message I can feel you scared deep down how do you feel, I know you feel something, or you wouldn't keep messaging me, answer me this then, what keeps bringing you back to contact me, and got a reply I don't know!

So just wondered what he means by i feel so strange

and what you guys think why he's acting like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is not interested...

• I don't think so week before he said do you want me to marry you, and when I didn't reply I got another message you answer me, you think about marriage, a life with me? I didn't reply got another message you did not answer me, and another one you never answer me

What Guys Said 1

• It's just some cryptic stuff to keep from having to commit one way or the other. He knows exactly how he feels.

• Duly noted, but still, he knows you have strong feelings for him, so the insecurity and lack of self esteem do not apply.

• Unless of course he is a psychological cripple.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he's interested.