Guys, what's the oldest and youngest age girl you would: 1. Date and 2. Have casual sex with?

Also please explain your answer.
Please give your age if you are posting as anonymous thanks.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• My age is 25 and I think 21 or 22 is the low end and 30 is my high end. to me it is about finding someone who is in the same place mentally as you are. For example in High School your range is probably going to be a lot smaller because you are changing a lot more quickly. I myself don't date people 20 or below because they don't usually get me like someone who is 23 and out of college would. I just think it is important to find someone with common ground. It is hard for me to find common ground with an 18 year old.

What Guys Said 19

• 18... youngest and my oldest was 46! It's not that some of us guys have a preference rather it's whatever we can get lol.

• 18 is my youngest for both: anyone younger is just cringe worthy.
    35 is my oldest for both: I want to think that I have a future with the person, and I'd rather not have the situation where I am 41 and my significant other is 61 or something. I'd just rather have a person I could age with, grow old with them, not watch them grow old. It'd be like dating my mom.

• Dating and Casual sex would be the same age range for me. 25-35 is Ideal, and no one younger than 21.

• Eighteen and up.
    Why? Because it's legal.

• 18 the youngest 40 the oldest. The oldest I have been with is 34

• I would date 35 because I've had a casual sex with someone who was 32 she showed some things all I can say

• No casual sex for me

Dating. I'd have to say no older than 30. No younger than 18 obviously

• 18+ for both

• 18. Attraction can come and I personally do not have any problem with it, except the "law" side.

• Dating 35 to 45. Sex 25 to 45

• doesn't matter at all... I'll do any age.

• Im not gonna say the youngest but I've had sex with a 40 yr old I'm 19

• Well the one and only serious raindrop I've been in was with a girl 2 years older than me. She was hot but kinda crazy (and really mean)

• 16-19 for both. I'm 18. 16 is the legal age here

• Within about a 4-5 year radius at the most dating, just because too big could lead to generation gaps. Sex... same except minors.

• 16 to 60...

• I would sleep with a 9 year old and date a 16 year old I like um young.

• I'm not into casual sex, so that's out.

For dating, I would probably go as young as 30 and as old as 50. (I'm in my early 40's, for reference.)

• it would be 18 by law but damn a lot of these 18 year olds are stupid so i can't even connect with them now for older i dont have a range