Guys, do you prefer girls with long or short hair, natural hair color or dyed, little/no makeup or make-up, shorter (5'5& under) or taller (over 5'5)?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Short or long? : The both. (Really!).
    Natural or Dyed: Natural, but the dyed can be cool.
    Not or with makeup : Some girls is very pretty without makeup (like, not makeup at all, not a "nude makeup"), but makeup is cool too if she's want put that...
    Shorter or Taller : Both. Tall is very charming, beautiful and awesome (but they a majority don't like shorter guy, unfortunaly...) and some shorter girl is cool too (But not the short-short girl... this is awkward (for me, but many of men like it) and i don't really like really short girl).

What Guys Said 16

• Longer natural hair is nice, a little makeup is good but I can't stand too much. I prefer taller girls as well, being tall myself when a girl is too short I can't stand it because it feels too diminutive.

• 5'3" to 5'5" is nice. Can go another inch of 2 at the xtremes. It's more about being proportionate. I like shorter hair, like neck to shoulder length. Natural color, no make-up, no tweezed eye brows, no fake tan, no tattoos, shaving only (if absolutely necesssary) under arms and below knees. NOTHING more please.

• I prefer long and straight hair with natural color, light makeup and height over 5'5 with a petite figure.

• Taller like at least 5' 8 probably, and not too much makeup. I'd generally prefer longer hair, but short can look good on some girls. As for hair color, I'd say natural unless she was gonna dye it black, that always gets my attention!

• A chick with short hair and you have a very happy guy <3

• Long hair, no make up and short because I'm short about 5'5"

• I don't like girls who are so specific.

• Lol... honestly I'm just asking to get a feel of the general pop. My sister and I are always debating which guys prefer because we are total opposites and finally our youngest sister goes why don't you just take a survey so we did. She posted to some social media outlets and I posted to various websites like this. We're strange bit this is how we have fun.

• By going on GAG and asking guys ridiculously specific questions? You ladies should go play outside throw a frisbee or something fun, explore

• Long hair, natural hair color, and height does not matter. I would prefer if little make up.

• Well... the perfect girl is pretty, somewhat skinny but also toned. She has either blue hair or brown. Maybe about shoulder height, and isn't afraid to be seen without make up.

• Short, dyed, minimal makeup and shorter. (Height having the least importance

• long hair, natural colour, a little makeup is fine but dont overdo it, short or tall is fine with me

• Whatis suitable for a girl may be not suitable for another

• Height can be anywhere from 5'1" to 5'10".

• It depends on how the girl wear it, but I like all depending on who the person is.

• I love long hair natural look and short 👍

• Natural hair no makeup because beauty is in the eye of the beholder and no taller then the bottom of my chin

• That "bottom of the chin" is a very good measure. Agree 100%.