I just made a fake dating profile as hitler. What should I say to girls?

So far the favorite one i've tried is "hey baby. how'd you like to take a gander at some hitler penis?" and "the bitches say i give a mean moustache ride"

What are the best pickup lines for hitler to say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you serious? Go f- yourself, honestly.

• i do every night before bed

• You already made it clear you weren't funny, you didn't need to confirm it :)

What Girls Said 5

• "so, how do you like non-creative guys who troll just for the shock value of it at 23 years old but still aren't creative enough to have more then two lines to back up the name he made?"

• That's not even funny at all.

• Lol i read your name wrong xD did nazi that coming

Umm say "i did nazi such a beautiful girl before" (yes i used the same joke twice, shame on me) or "theres something else pointing up besides my right hand" or any other bad nazi joke?

• Someone's bored as fuck

• Tits or Ausschwitz!!

What Guys Said 5

• I see what you did there ^ (Luttbicker) = *ButtLicker*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijcDExJyJVM

You could tell them about your pimp hand

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• I have no clue I would advise not using that account and deleting it immediately Jews or Gypsy's like me might or would find it offensive seeing how both our peoples were slaughtered by the Nazi's. Some might find it funny though.

• everyone finds everything offensive. people are generally stupid tightwads. it doesn't mean you should be too

• If you think that's funny, then you're not funny.

• "would you like to slit my throat for all my crimes?"

• I think you should take that fake dating profile and shove it up your ass so you'll have something better to do than comment on gag