How many of you agree with me on this one?

How many of you agree with me on this one?

Updates:
I don't want to chose mho! You all made this too hard for me. The one with the most upvoted will get it just before I go to bed.

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• An output of too much intensity filled expectation - people who feel that way often suffer 6th degree burns. Crude way of putting it but a fact :)

1|0
    0|0
    • And now you confused me..:)

• Show All
    • Maybe.. I can't answer that. :)

• I am telling you, young lady not asking :D

• It's correct in every sense.

And the last bit reminds me of the line:
    "Love, is like a friendship, sat on fire" ^.^

1|0
    0|0
  • Terrible metaphor, love and a sixth degree burn!!! Love isn't supposed to be disfiguring and painful!

0|0
    0|0
  • Passion only lasts so long. The first one is very accurate though.

2|0
    0|0
  • At this point in my life, I just want a girl who I can get along with well and are attracted to. Always looking for love has done nothing but bring misery in my life.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're 24! Keep your head, hope and standards high!

• I've fallen in love three times in my life. It's never ended well and has done nothing but leave a big scar in my heart, all I'm looking for is a good time now and I'm much happier!

• Do what makes you happy:)

• yes. like i always say to people, "i only want the best if not, i want nothing at all"

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it's romantic nonsense. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't be selective when chosing a partner. At least when you start out there has to be chemistry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Relationships that burn very hot in the beginning, tend to die out very quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would accept any kind of love even if that means beating the shit out of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• makes sense to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree. I tried to explain that to someone on here and they argued with me saying I only felt that way was because of my age.

1|0
    0|0
    • You're more mature than them. People that just want to have fun with no emotions are either immature or hurt. Both ways, they need to make a change.

• I agree. I refuse to settle for less than what I deserve.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's sounds about right but by the same token the fall from that must be tremendously painful. someone walking away in a body bag

1|0
    0|0