Of the girls you have met, say in the last year, how many were worthwhile, and how many were disappointing?

What was the overall total if you consider worthwhile as +1 and disappointing as -1?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• In the last 12 months, then.

+1
    -1
    -1
    +1
    +1
    -1
    -1
    -1

Sheeeeeeit. :(

• That's tough man

• I was counting 'worthwhile' as those who I had multiple dates and/or a good time with, and 'disappointing' as the ones who were weird, friendzoned me or it otherwise ended badly.

• Thanks for MHO. You can add a +1 to that count, though ;)

What Guys Said 10

• I'm at the point that I'm starting to find the vapid-factor and social awkwardness, of the majority of females college age and below, to be annoyingly boring.

Any guys who are finding women in their area to be boring, should consider going for women 25 and over! :)

• Unfortunately, they aren't THAT much less boring, and just tend to be more expensive. You need not just a hot car, but a golf club membership, for the older ones.

• Your area is probably more materialistic... in my area as long as you're fun and interesting to her that's all you need.

• +7. Every woman is worthwhile.

• - 5 but that includes 1 good one

• Same one who was worthwhile was disappointing. She's still worthwhile, I'm just a dick I guess and, well you know, not really making it better

• Worthwhile/disappointing in what way?

• What if you liked the person and they didn't like you back or it just didn't work out. Is that considered worthwhile or disappointing?

• Very much not worth the effort.

• All of them.

• 10% maybe less. Unfortunately the good ones are hard to come by.

• lol I don't count the losers
    a handful of winners

• Can you give us an estimate of the losers?

• Actually, there are levels of worth. A handful of top tier and everybody else falls somewhere below. The ones I interact with were at least interesting.