White people: would you date a white person that has dated or had sex with a black gentlemen or female?

Society says, you wouldn't. Is it true?

make that 24 fools.

the jester!!

Most Helpful Guy

• First race baiting question I've seen today... It would be nice to go a whole day without these...

What Girls Said 13

• This is pathetic.

• My husband (who is white) dated a black girl, he never did anything more with her than kissed her though, but even if they did more it wouldn't matter to me. I've made out with a black guy before, and my husband still married me.

It's not a big deal whatsoever, I don't care about the people in my husbands past and he doesn't care about the people in mine, we only care about each other.

• Jesus Christ. This race shit is actually unbearable now.

• then you are blind to think racism isn't a big issue when it always has and always will be.

If you are white then you are way more privileged than a black man.

• Ok I'm black and I know racism is horrible and very real but some of these questions are very stupid and repetitive.

• I've half a mind to get off this bloody website with all this ridiculous racist shit going on.

• It's getting too much isn't it? Everyday there's more and more White vs Black bullshit.

• If no one won't care, then someone will care. Watch your double negatives, kiddo.

• I still don't care...

Now leave.

• is there like an official roster where people log the races of those they fuck?

• Yeah, for sure. Skin color of someone's ex lovers is completely irrelevant for me.

• Who says society says that? I've never heard this.

#racismongag

• Because your a deaf and blind.

White supremacy wants to destroy the black man's image. If you don't know that then you have been living under a rock.

• All it is, is a question.

All you had to do was answer it

instead of reacting...

• Erm, hang on a second, YOU reacted to my very very simple and calm and reasonable question. I am not alone in not having heard this stupid saying so don't make out I'm the only person to question your claim.

You're just sore I don't agree and decided to lash out by saying I was deaf and blind. All you had to do was answer the question I asked and move along.

• Why wouldn't I? That person is in their past so it doesn't matter. I know I'd hate it if I was rejected solely for the fact that I had previously slept with someone who was black or any other non-white race.

• White supremacy has put blacks on the bottom.

How do you not know this?

• I never said I didn't know that nor did I ever allude to that in my post. Am I suddenly supposed to apologize for it or something

Anyone who won't date someone because their ex is black is just being a ridiculous idiot. That says a lot about somebody right there. The question can be flipped - would a black person date another black person who previously dated a white person? Most likely they would.

• haha!!! no, not true...

• of course its true.

While I've been doing years or research you haven't done nothing so where do you get such a response from?

• you asked a question... i answered it for myself... i wasn't talking about your research. i was saying not true for myself...

• Yes? I don't care?

• Since when did society say that?

• For the longest time.

White supremacy doesn't want blacks dating their white women/men. they only care about our damaged image. do your research.

• Can you give me some sources to do my research?

• Trust me, I am black and I am very aware of white supremacy and racist micro aggressions, I get them everyday. But, you need to stop dwelling on it and seeing all white people as the enemy. It will only make you miserable.

• Yes. Race baiting questions annoy me. Not saying it's the case with this question but they're so tiresome.

• I wouldn't

• We already know that.

You are white privileged.

• I'm not sure what that means but here in the south that's just something u don't do

What Guys Said 10

• i would call you a moron for posting this, but I've actually met guys who swore they would never have sex with a girl who had sex with a black guy. Honestly, I think this myth that black guys have bigger cocks is responsible for more racism than anything. The myth that Asians have tiny cocks, for example, results in none (except the leftover anti-asian propaganda from WWII/vietnam, which is dwindling rapidly). We've gone to great lengths to ensure there is no reasons of social status for a white girl to have sex with a black guy. So, it only follows that if a white girl does have sex with a black guy, the only possible explanation is that it is purely for the physical pleasure of it. To some white guys this makes sense: a girl who is just looking to achieve new heights in sexual pleasure goes to a black guy knowing she is likely to obtain it. Once she's had her fun, the white guys know there is nothing they can do to bring her the same thrill - let alone better. The only thing they have to offer is white social stability, which isn't what they want girls to want from them. Of course, this line of 'logic' ignores the possibility of emotional attraction, which is kind of a big deal for girls. Since it isn't a big deal for these insecure white guys, they discount it.

Personally, sexual history is irrelevant to me. In fact, I prefer a girl who has done whatever possible to come to know what she likes, as I know myself capable of providing it.

• Please delete.

• Why do you white people like to ignore things like this when its been happening

These issues are kept on the down low for a reason. I suggest you do some research on white supremacy on how they have destroyed the black community.

• Here ya go, man you can have this -__- i1127.photobucket.com/.../...MTEzMDQyMTgzOTM_1.jpg

• No, because they'd been plagued by the infestation of the foreign.
    ... I wouldn't give half a damn.

• this is the opposite of once you go black. I don't think this is a thing

• Yeah why not? Lol

• what happend in the past isn't important to me

• It would only bother me if the guy was well-endowed, but his race wouldn't really matter.

• Nope, I wouldn't

• The questions on this site or so retarded. I'm not going to dignify this idiocy with a yes or no. Get a clue.