How long should I wait for a guy to text me back after our date?

Went out with a guy and we had fun in our sexual way and also made jokes and stuff but he has not text me back.. how long should i wait?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys keep saying "text him" but tbh, wait for him to text you. You don't have to wait long to text him back as soon as he texts you. As soon as you guys are secure, like you're already dating him, then you can text him first. I just feel like that's always worked for me. As much as it annoys guys, it's in their nature to chase girls. They like the challenge as much as they despise it lol. Most guys, some are mature and over the games. I just haven't met a guy yet like that, even the older/mature ones. :/

What Guys Said 4

• why don't you text him? I bet he's thinking the same shit.

• I did on Monday but he never text me back i said if you're not interested then just let me know..

• So you are saying he's so not interested?

• yes. but that's just my opinion.

• I think it should generally be 1 day except for when it's Monday or Friday . You should forgive one for forgetting to text on either the worst day of the week or the best.

• The next day generally. Maybe another. Any more and it's kinda playing games

• Wait one day. Then, just ask him how he's doing.

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like he was just interested in hooking up. He's a sleaze! I would just move on.

• You slept together on this date? And how long ago was the date?

• A day or two.

• By "sexual way" does that mean you guys had sex? How long had you been talking before? Was that the first time you hung out?

• I gave him a hand job and he fingered me... yes it was the first time we hung out.. also we never spoke about sex it just happen