Could you date a bisexual woman?

So I was set up on a date by one of my friends girlfriend's. Very pretty girl and she's nice. On our first date she wanted to confess something to me. She told me she was bisexual. Of course, I let her know that she's a nice girl but I don't ever want to have a serious relationship with a bisexual woman. She was disappointed and we never saw each other again. Could you seriously date a bisexual woman? I'm not open to the idea.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I wouldn't even consider it.

What Girls Said 4

• I personally think it's a great sign that she was upfront with you about it. She was honest from the beginning, that says a lot about her. It's unfortunate she never got the chance to date you, but I guess that's a good thing. No one wants to date someone who won't accept them as they are.

• Why not? If she likes you and you like her and she's also interested in men I don't see the problem. In fact, she might be even more trustworthy than most people since she's able to be friends with both men and women and is more attracted to personality than their gender. It isn't like bisexual people are attracted to everyone - they even might have a gender that they hold a preference over.

So yes, it is possible to seriously date somebody bisexual.

• I don't think I would, because girls as you know, get close to each other, so she could cheat.

• Yes. I don't see why it's such a big deal.

What Guys Said 1

• The hell is wrong with some people? What does being bisexual have anything to do with the person them self? I can't stand narrow minded people.