How does a guy know if he's good looking?

So i realzie that personality matters and everyone will find somene good for them , but how do you know if you're a good looking guy in terms of... well your face... take me for example i do get looks from girls and at work ( huge supermarker ) some coworkers usually females would call me pretty boy, handsome, beuatiful... etc or something along the lines , a lot of people tell me how my dad used to look really handsome in his twenties and he got all the girls then they proceed to tell me how i look just like him , i mean those are all good signs but getting to know girls is not exactly easy for me , and they never ever approach me first i have to do it and it usually fails so I don't know... how do you know if you're good looking?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Beauty is subjective. Some people will find you "good-looking", while some people will find you unattractive. It depends on the person. Of course, some people are considered generally attractive (like Channing Tatum) and some guys are unfortunate to be considered generally ugly.

Really, as long as you think you're good looking, that's all that matters.

• Well you have to realize it's all about how you feel about yourself. At the end of the day it really dosn't matter what other people think about as far as how good looking you are go's. Some people think you are and some probably don't. As long as you feel sexy that's all that matters.

• hhhhh i do feel attractive to be honest

• That's when you know you are handsome.

I used to get all self conscience and shit but I realized there are a lot of people that have it worse off then me and I accepted my looks because it's the only body I have and I have to live with it for the rest of my life.

• I guess you have to compare yourself to models and subjectively guess if you look like them or not. Also consider the reaction you get from random girls on the street when they see you.

• I am not sure i look like models or how to compare to them but thanks anyway

• If he sees girls checking him out... soon duhh

Or this maybe his personality too..

Damn I always get confused my personality and slightly above average looks!

• Because chicks keep staring, smiling and making excuses to get you to talk to them. They will also leave their panties in your desk drawer and mailbox.

• I do get stares i am not going to lie and some try talking to me but its usually me who starts talking.. but hey at least they are friendly toward me... well at least unless i ask them out or something