Should I meet him again?

i met this guy today, he's like 30 im 17, he came to pick me up from school, and we went way out on a dirtroad i was terrified honestly, lol. we talked & listened to music then he let my seat back & started playing with my crotch, he begged me to take off my pants so he could feel it better i told him to stop but he kept doing that, & he kissed me & said i had to loosen up. He wants to meet up again at his place, but i dont know... any comments on that. keep the smart shit to yourself :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you wanna fuck this guy, then go.
    If not, then don't.

You can probably have some fun for a while, but don't count on anything long term.
    He probably can't or won't give you what you want down the line, and people WILL look at you weirdly if you decide to take it further and 'go public' if you actually decide on a relationship.

Think about what you want, and go from there.
    If you have any doubts whatsoever about having sex with this guy, just end it before it starts. He's not hanging around you for your chess skills.

• thank you.

• I can tell you, because I've been that guy.
      Except she was the one pushing, and eventually my dick decided for me.
      We had a good 3 month run, but I had to cut her lose, even though she was devastated.
      Our worlds were just too different.
      I have no regrets, but I don't plan on repeating it either.

What Guys Said 6

• I say no... he's being way too pushy!

Especially since u were "terrified"; easiest question of the day to answer.

No.

• Not a chance in hell should you meet this guy again.

• Here's life rule #1, no matter how sweet they appear, men want sex.

• Thats a 13 year difference!! i wouldn't BIG RED FLAG

• No, He only wants sex. If you don't give it to him he might take it anyways. Date someone your own age.

• loool its clearly that he wants to fuck you!!! why are you even asking this? if you want him and have sex with him, go, if not, dont go!

What Girls Said 7

• Absolutely not. This guy has no boundaries and he's taking advantage of your age. Be smart, please. Unless sleeping with him is your intention, do not go there.

• thank you so much, & no I wasn't going to sleep with him.

• You're welcome.

Ok, then definitely do not go there. I'd even avoid speaking with him again, to be honest.

• okay.

• With that age gap and his behavior it's clear he only wants to get in your pants and that could put you in a very dangerous situation. Not to mention it is most likely illegal. Please be safe, I would not see this guy again if I were you.

• I'm not being mean, but technically you are under age and he will be considered as a pervert and can go to jail. Maybe where you live is different, but to answer the question: no you shouldn't you already told him no and to stop, and then he kept trying and then kissed you? I would of called the cops

• He only wants one thing, you're being used for sex.

• When are you turning 18?

• If I were you, I wouldn't do that. Age only won't matter when you're an adult. You're 17, so it foes matter. He might be just taking advantage of your youth and innocence. If you won't listen this advice, at least do this; be prepared to get hurt.

• I really wouldn't if I were you, you can see his intentions already and also maybe consider why he isn't able to get someone closer to his age