When on a date, what is your reaction when the guys assumes that he is going to pay? Attractive, rude, condescending, nice, chivalrous, something else?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• It's sweet and shows he's a gentlemen. It'll make a better impression on a woman I think especially on a first date. If you start dating them for a long time though I don't see anything wrong with splitting or the woman offering to pay here & there :)

What Girls Said 4

• if the guy is the one who asked for the date, i would assume he's paying...
    i think that is nice and generous...

• Its a big plus that he offers since its generous, nice and shows he cares, but I would insist on splitting the bill.

• I find it everything you listed except condescending and rude.

It would bother me only if I insisted and every time they refused but it's really nice.

• Both should pay half the bill, I don't mind paying for both of us especially if he also pays sometimes but Honestly he'd be more attractive, nice and chivalrous if he offered to pay.