Does it seems like he's uninterested in me?

I have been talking to this guy for two months and today I asked him if he wanted to hangout and he texts me back saying I don't know in class and I respond well if you want to hang out just let me know. I understand he's in class because we both go to the same campus and also he could of watied until after class and text me but since he texted me saying I don't know in class I felt like he wasn't interested even replying back and hangout today. The thing is I don't know if I am overthinking or if he really seems like he's no interested. If it matters his age is 33 and im 24. The picture below is our conversation and I'm green and his grey.
Do it seems like he's uninterested in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't seem interested. Like you said, he could've waited until after class and replied then.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, based on the absolutely minimal amount of information we have to go on, it seems like he's uninterested.

• He shoulda said im in class but ill hit u up when out. So im thinking maybe he had other plans and didn't want to fuck up what he has with u. Does that sound about right to u?

What Girls Said 2

• just wait for him to let you know he wants to hang out :)
    don't seem over interested or that might freak him out. just give him a little time :)

• Haha You're the green one

Daaamn... I don't see his interest at all.