Why would you do this to your crush? We used to text daily and she would always text me in to morning until we fell asleep.

We used to text daily and she would always text me in to morning until we fell asleep. She tells me she wants to make things work (relationship) between us and wants to hangout yet she has not shown that very well lately. Over this past week she has told me she is going through a rough time, that has resulted in her hardly responding to my texts. One of our mututal friends (arguably one of her best friends) has also stated she has been very distant as of late. She keeps apologizing for ditching hangouts and not texting and tells me "I do want to hangout, but I also don't want to waste your time" I guess inferring that she doesn't want me just sitting there getting frustrated at all the dealys (which we talked about before).

If you had a crush on someone, why would you be doing this? It's all leaving me very confused, I am trying to be supportive of her has she says she is going through a rough time.

What should I do?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• When I have a crush on a guy and I'm going through a rough time, I don't want to show him my down side. I want to continue to impress him and that's not going to happen with a bad mood. Best thing you can do is to show support, compliment her and remind her of fun memories of you two together. If you don't want to deal with this, you don't have to though.

So chances are she definitely still likes you, but is pulling away because she still wants to impress you but her self-esteem is so low.

What Girls Said 3

• She probably is going through a rough time. Eighter that, or she is not interested anymore, but she would probably tell you that. Sowhat you can do is wait for her to be through and be supportive of her.

• I would expect that she would considering the questions I ask her but I guess you never know, we were friends before so it could make it hard.

Waiting is the worst! gets me all confused about everything -_- if thats what needs to be done thennn

• when she gets well ask her if she really wants you not as simple as that but for now you just have to wait then you will see and even she is not interested by seing how supportive you are she may change her mind

• Okay so you kinda sorta maybe just explained it from the other side for me. Kind of freaky tbh, but if she is going through a rough time, she probably will say somethings that she wouldn't have anyways. This is probably just her way of being reserved. She still likes you, and because she likes you, she is being distant. Be there for her but don't be too too pushy (unless she likes pushy I guess)