Will you avoid your crush if you are stressing out?

say you're going through a stressful time in life, will you become distant with your crush?

• Yes
    53% (20)
  • No
    39% (15)
  • Maybe, let me explain
    8% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually become distant with everyone.

• Say in this particular situation, is there anything your crush could do to make you feel better?

What Girls Said 12

• I don't really stress out. I simply get bummed out and try to figure out a plan in order for my stressors to go away. But no, I wouldn't.

• if dealing with my crush would just seem to be too much on my plate, i might avoid him...

• would you ever come back around?

• yes, when everything that "stressing me out" is over with...
      but dont waste your time waiting for her unles you're sure she's really into you

• She says she is and told me specifically that she is not wasting my time. Her ex decided to be an as*h*ole the other day and I think that kind of put her in a slump. So its kind of past relationship stress I think... which could complicate things in this particular stressful situation for her

• Yes, yes I would...
    But after that I'd ask him out.

• One distances oneself from everyone during stressful periods.

• I probably would because I wouldn't want to accidentally say or do something out of a stress induced emotional outburst that might hurt them

• Yes because if I'm too stressed out I'll look angry and I don't want to make an angry face at him X_X

• I think that unless they are the reason that I am stressed then I will not push away my crush, because at my current state whenever I see him, I get excited.

• Yes, I wouldn't want him to see me that way, or know that there are flaws with me, because I'm afraid he will see me as weak. I'm currently going through a stressful month and haven't spoken that much to my crush because of it..

• I would avoid everybody but my crush. I feel like he'd give me comfort.

• Most likely. My crush has been avoiding me because of rough times.

• No I'd want to talk to them especially if they could cheer me up

• If I'm crushing and not in a relationship with my crush, then I am already stressing and suffering very much, thank you. If they are not responding to my crush in sweetly appropriate ways, I will probably try to distance myself from them to protect my heart and pride.
    If however I AM in a relationship with them, then I'm up in the clouds and even a meteor can't bring me down. Stress? What stress?