What do you look for in a woman?

What kind of qualities and features do you guys look for in a woman? Also what are the biggest turn ons and turn offs in a woman?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I go for girls I think look pretty to me. Are well-behaved and mature. Have good skin (that's just me personally) that's mostly it...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Christian religion like me, straight virgin waiting for marriage like me, sweet and fun personality, interest in video games and other things I like, born female and no sex change in the past, a pretty face, at least decent fitness, and good firm boobs. (Even if they're huge, sagging is a turn off...)

1|0
    0|0
  • Dominant, perfectionist, type-A personality.
    Turn ons: strength, power, dominance, ambition.
    Turn offs: weakness, stupidity, lack of ambition, conformity to gender roles, gangster thugishness.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on for what the guy is seeking the girl for. for a longterm relationship most guys look for loyalty, trust, affection and beauty
    for fuck buddy humour and sexiest, Lustre
    So on

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically attractive, honesty, loyalty, and trust.
    Turn ons: take charge during sex, random date nights, sexy texts during work, planning weekend getaways to be alone together!

Turn offs: nagging, constant questions about the same thing, planning things during my favorite teams football games, always talking about money.

1|0
    0|0
  • a girl that knows how to please her man , good looks nice body , nice personality

turn offs : bi/bi curious women even if they show desired traits , unclean not well looked after pussy

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl who don't play game, and girl who know appreciate people

1|0
    0|0
  • a hot girl so not you

0|0
    1|0
  • Generally, myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'M NOT SURE

0|0
    0|0
  • long stable relationship, 65% physically attractive..

0|0
    0|0