How do you find a husband?

well, someone who is husband material

My problem is not necessarily that i don't get any attention from guys it's just I get no attention from guys who want a serious relationship. I don't get any attention from nice guys. And i don't need to get married anytime soon but I don't date for the fun of it, I do to hoping to find that one person i can spend my life with.
I'm going to engineering school so you'd think there are plenty of guys and there are but they don't seem interested

So I'm in 3rd year, almost done with college and clearly what i've been doing isn't working. But I'm not sure where I'm going wrong either. So how do you meet more men like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Date lots of people, to figure out what you'd even want from a life partner. You'll also start to recognize certain behaviours or traits that you do or don't want them to have.

If you're having no luck attracting the sort of guys you want, you might want to cast your net wider - look at guys you might not have previously considered.

Engineering is one of the hardest subjects you can do at college, so they are rightly focused on their studies by the sounds of it.

Oh, and don't ever say you're looking for a husband. That will make even the good guys run a mile.

• its not that hard actually and doesn't take that much time either. I think the being focused on studying thins is kinda a BS excuse

What Guys Said 3

• I think what you want is emotional maturity, so you should probably look for guys who work in fields where that is a requirement. But I don't know, I'm really just saying whatever.

• engineers are dead inside no wonder

• <<< right here... easy wasn't it?

What Girls Said 2

• school is a bad place unless its some easy degree like arts or English people are usually distracted with homework. Try online or meet up groups similar to your hobbies.

• Find a cute geek