Should I say yes? Am I right or i am making a mistake by letting go of my friend!!!

I am an Indian girl living in US for past one year. My best friend us in love with me and wants to marry me, but i am not physically attracted to him! So i said no
I am busy with my job and don't have that much of a love life, actually couldn't find the right one !! So i have committed to have an arrange marriage to my parents and i m okay with it, i feel like marrying to a stranger would be more fun and exciting then saying yes to my best friend!!
Am I right or i am making a mistake by letting go my friend!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• listen to your heart if your heart have no feelings for him than he can be your friend or you can say him No...

What Guys Said 6

• How on earth marrying a stranger that your family choose is more fun than marrying someone you know?

• If it doesn't feel right to you then no you are not wrong to say no

• If you don't find your friend attractive in any way... Then you are right for turning him down...
    But that does not mean that having an arranged marriage is necessarily gonna be exciting... The man you would marry can be bad looking or a turn off... or you might not find him attractive physically...

So i would suggest stay single for a whole and find a new one... Or maybe take the risk of arranged marriage...

• I'd say neither of them, but that's your choice to make and not ours. I would definitely say it shouldn't be your friend because if you don't feel the same way about him now, time won't fix that.

• The arranged marriage is probably much better planned out and beneficial for you and your future.

• Why not marry meh am Indian cutie 😚

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think you should marry either of them. Wait till you have found someone you love AND are physically attracted to. That's how things should work.

• I would never marry a stranger personally... I don't think that's a good idea. I would rather find my own mate and wait until I'm ready.

• Mistake. You will regret it.

• Saying yes or saying no to my friend?

• Getting married to a stranger.