Omg! Does this guy like me or at least thinks I'm cute?

So this guy is a freshman and I'm a sophomore girl. I have dance the period he has gym but since we already had our spring show, we don't do anything in that class so me and my friends go to the gym. Today this guy cut me in this line to kick the ball and I was just like "so you think that you can just walk up here and cut?" And he laughed and apologized. Then when I told my friend about him (freshman), she took my phone and requested to follow him on instagram. Anyway, he rejected it and I just ignored it. Then in lunch, he saw me with my friends and I left to go to a meeting I was supposed to go to. When I came back, my friends told me that he came over and asked for my name and instagram and he followed me. I accepted it and he liked 21 pictures of mine and so I followed him back and liked some of his pictures. Then he commented on one of my pictures "foreal" and I don't know what to do next?

What Guys Said 1

• Oh God fuck Instagram.

Yeah do whatever you want, he might like you a bit.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him out dude, if he went through the trouble of liking 21 pics then he probably has SOME interest in you.