Am I a monster?

A year ago I liked this guy and he liked me. He ended it saying that I wasn't ready for a relationship because of my depression. It really hurt me. I tried to tell him I was emotional waiting for my moms breast cancer results and he ignored me. I had panic attacks and would sent him a lot of msgs online for months. Our mutual friend told me he only wanted me for sex and it hurt me. I was ignored by both of them for 3 months because I was just too much to handle. They then tell me they're going to date. My friend tells me things didn't work out because I had anxiety issues. He flipped out on me for telling her how uncomfortable I felt. To this day they still look at me like I'm a monster. I found out I had inflammation in the head... it was like walking around with a concussion for years. I'm getting better though.

What do you guys think of them?
Thanks guys!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he's an ass, and your little friend is a traitor. They don't deserve you, ever hear the saying "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best"

I think this situation displays it pretty well. They left you, when you needed them. They were never really your friends.

• She was my friend for 13 years. She used to lie to me about hanging out with him.

• He sounds like a real jerk, and she like a bitch. They deserve each other, a perfect match. I know it hurts now, but one day you'll be glad he ignored you because he's not the kind of person you should be stuck with...

• Thanks :). He told me he didn't know how to respond to me. Ignoring me killed me inside. My friend refused to talk to him for me. Yet he told me they would discuss how bad they felt for me having attacks. Yet neither of them bothered to talk to me.

What Guys Said 6

• No you are not just move on though see that's why I don't put 100% of my heart to anybody.

• I've been through a lot, and other people have suffered as a result. Obviously you're responsible for your actions, but in real life, people aren't always of a sound mind, especially when it comes to love.

I flipped on a woman recently because she rejected me, or rather, because I felt that her communication was terrible and she really hurt me. I feel sort of bad about it, but on the other hand, I think I was justifiably angry.

• He kept telling me I was mad at him and then ignore me. It was really frustrating. It caused me a lot of attacks.

• It hurts a hell of a lot to be rejected when you feel most in need of love. I'm glad you're getting better, and hope you will find a stronger network of people who will be there for you when the shit hits the fan.

• Thanks! They're just selfish people

• Glad to hear ur getting better, having said that screw both of them who cares why it didn't work out. put ur self out there u will find a good guy who loves u for all thats good and the bad and be there for u like ur a team. Wish them all the best and get on with YOUR LIFE!

• I have a hard time getting over it. They told all of these lies about me. It would cause panic attacks and then they would call me names like crazy.

• Get over it! U will never be alright if u dont. your at least 25 so be a big girl that u are and get on with it. If i gave a shit about what people said about me when 25 i would have lost my mind. People back then said i would never amount to anything, drug addict cause i smoked weed back then, homo, i am married, loser, lier, cheat, everything in the book i got away from the drama, found my own way, didn't happen overnite, but work on u and fuck everybody else. remember u have to make ur self #1 in ur life! I hope i gave u some good advice. Write back if ever feeling bad

• At first I read "a year ago I killed this guy". Seems it's not so bad.

• Your not a monster. I want hug and hold girls like you and make you feel better😊

• There will always be those who mean to do us harm , to stop them we risk awaking the same evil within ourselves

What Girls Said 2

• You're not a monster!

• If they can't reapect you, they don't deserve you. Never date a guy whom you couldn't be friends with. This guy left you in your hour (or year) of need, he's not good friend material. He's not worth wasting your time.

• Thanks :)

• I mean *Respect. Sorry.

I had this happen. My mother was in a coma for two weeks last year. It was hard!

There was a school dance and I plucked up the courage to ask a guy friend of mine. He agreed. The night of the dance my mom woke up just as I walked out the door. I called my guy friend and told him that my mom woke up and I was going to see her. He said he understood.

The next day I get an accidental text from him saying, '[My friend's name], sex was great last night. I'm glad [My name] wasn't able to come and I got you instead.' I was so mad, confused, and hurt. I haven't spoken to him since. I found it's easier to move on and get better friends.