Guys, what are your deal-breakers?

When dating, what can a girl do, wear, say, etc. to turn you off?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• To turn me off or a DEAL BREAKER? I can date a girl with turn offs (everyone will have something about them that turns the other one "off".)

Here is the ONLY deal breaker when it comes to dating a girl, and these are turn offs that WOULD allow me to refuse to date a girl
    1. VERY physically unattractive (but this only represents about 10% of women in my age group I see.) This includes either a face I find so grotesque, I can barely look at OR an extreme body (like way too heavy, way too skinny, or some obvious deformity.)

I'm one of the least pickiest guys I know. I will date almost anyone and give them a chance.

Now, here is a list of turn-offs but I would still date a girl if she were to do/fall into one of these categories: Drug use (including drinking alcohol and smoking anything), non-religious, boring, doesn't care about sports, a small butt, overweight (obese is a deal breaker), underweight (girls who are severely underweight would be a deal breaker), bad hygiene, no ambition and I can keep going on.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have to love her bum. She can't be petite/skinny. She can't be too loud, outspoken or opinionated, definitely cannot be a feminist/leftist, cannot have loose morals, cannot drink or use drugs, cannot dress slutty, cannot use vulgar language. For starters.

0|0
    1|0
  • Smoke.

don't know what else that I wouldn't already know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gets easily offended no sense of humor if she can't laugh then there's no point because I love laughing at offensive things

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of manners, crass speech patterns, not caring for yourself or putting yourself down a lot. Feminist hate mongering, my dogs don't like her. I probably have more but these are a good start.

0|0
    1|0
  • Don't be religous and don't be obsessed with being right in every discussion. Other than that I'm pretty laid back.

0|0
    1|0
  • Girl who starts being sarcastic, gets really rude makes me feel sad

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Unhygenic
    2. Dress like a sloot.
    3. Lackadaisical in nature
    4. Unexpressive in the ways of feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • My deal breaker is if we go on a date, she acts like I'm on a job interview, knowing it's really suppost to be about fun. I hate it women try to look for red flags on purpose, good guys don't deserve that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Want to make time and do things. Also looks, how friendly they are, do they get along and nice to everyone, are they will to go/do things that they might not like to be with me (guys should be doing that all the time), and last can they listen and be able to be told something special from me and not share it to the world (most important)

0|0
    0|0
    • If they can't do that nope, and if they do everything thing then I'm making that person

• Narcissism and double standards are probably my big 2

0|0
    0|0
  • The biggest thing my ex did was snapchat other dudes and have pictures of hugging other dudes all over the place. That was a pretty easy way to make me go silent when we were together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Facial piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is silly and stupid and if she wears like a slut, and if she dirty talk

0|0
    0|0
  • Wandering eye... Huge turn off for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do fat chicks.

I'm sorry if anyone get's offended, :( but I just can't do it.

0|0
    0|0
    • How "fat" are you talking? I will date a non-obese BUT overweight girl (maybe 15-20 pounds overweight) but I wouldn't date an obese girl (like 100lbs overweight) because that's just too much for me.

• @CincinnatiRedsfan
      I just can't go with overweight girls.

• smokers , bi/bi curious females , shit personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Not Nice Looking Hair Dirty Death Stinky Breath And Being A Little To Weird

0|0
    0|0
  • when you can't read them.

0|0
    0|0