Guys, Not ready for dates?

okay so I've been in a relationship with this guy for a while and I like him a lot, maybe even love. We've never been on a date. we barely ever hang out but that's because I'm usually pretty busy. He says he wants to go on a date before he leaves over summer. I don't think I'm ready for dates. I just don't feel comfortable with it. I don't want him paying for me or going somewhere and it being awkward. I've never been on a date before so I don't know what to do. do I just tell him that I'm uncomfortable or what? and my boyfriend gets mad when I don't kiss him so I don't want to reject him..

okay I'm 15. hopefully that makes more sense haha

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys prefer when girls actually say what the think and feel instead of wanting the guy to read their mind.

What Guys Said 5

• do u wanna kiss him? if yes... do it :-)

• You admit to being in a relationship with someone you don't feel comfortable going a date with

At 21... you have issues. This doesn't make any sense.

• HOPE HE FINDS SOMEONE BETTER THEN... YOUR LOST...

• In a relationship but dates are awkward? Sounds like you have some personal issues that need sorting...

• Can't love someone you haven't dated

• In fact, it sounds like y'all are "just friends" right now and you think you love him because he's probably hot and all that