Was I wrong for ignoring him?

Okay so I met a guy at my kids school because his kids go there too and he liked me so I gave him my number and we texted each other and talked on the phone a few times over a month but little by little I found out thinks I didn't like about him.

The first thing I found out was he doesn't know how to read well or spell and he smoke's weed several times a day, also I did kiss him once and it was horrible he tried to stick his tongue in my mouth and it was nasty, and when we hung out he was letting out silent farts throught the night which smelt really bad and he just acted as if he couldn't smell it. Also he was starting to call me his girl, and talking about having kids.

So I finally told him I just wanted to be friends and he was very quiet and he said he was crying and I felt bad. I finally had to ignore him because he kept brining up how I hurt him. So 5 months go by and I get a call from him but I didn't answer it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you were right about staying just friends. Your kid don't need that in their life and you certainly don't. You could tell him to get his life in check first and maybe y'all can try again.

This is why I think guys needed to be raised old school again. At least they'd learn some bit of respect and how to behave around women.

What Guys Said 2

• if you a him break up for good, I hope that doesn't make you have trust issues with men for now on, like a guy (who is the opposite of this guy) if he like's you, I hope you won't judge him at the very moment by thinking he's not your type before you even get to know him, despite that his looks.

• You had me at weed. This guys sounds nasty. Turn and run.

What Girls Said 2

• He was trying to guilt you into getting back with him. Don't feel bad for shit!

• Awww. drop the drug addict