This question is for women who are dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. I am not asking about meeting a guy for a ONS or to set up a friends with benefits . Are you glad that a guy wants to hold your hand and express some affection on a first date or do you feel that it is too presumptuous and overly familiar?
- Yes, I want him to hold my hand and I hope he'll do more before the evening has ended.13% (6)
- Yes, I want him to hold my hand. It shows that he is interested.26% (12)
- Maybe if I am feeling some chemistry cooking between us.45% (21)
- I'll tolerate it but I wish he wouldn't do it!0% (0)
- I'd prefer that he not try and I won't let him do it.6% (3)
- It's grounds for ending a date early.0% (0)
- I've never had a guy try to hold my hand on a first date.10% (5)