Do guys like girls that listen to metal?

I listen to a lot of death and slam metal bands, I dress somewhat alternative. Whenever I tell a guy what kind of music I listen to they kind of disappear after that :/

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I used to think this mattered when I was younger.

• Just out of curiosity, what's death metal nowadays? Just looking for new bands :)

What Guys Said 19

• The purpose of dressing that way is to make people think you are different, right? Mission accomplished.

• I can't say all guys like girls who like metal. But the important thing is there are guys out there who like metal themselves or may get into it through you. You just need to find that guy.

• I do. I also listen to lots of other music too. Don't let music be the focus, let you be the focus and also him.

• I'd be perfectly fine with it. I would only be turned off if that was the ONLY thing she listened to. I can't stand close-minded girls, or people in general.

• Sure we do.

• How odd. That would have been a big plus for me at your age.

• There are plenty of guys that would like that in a girl. Keep looking and dont be discouraged by a few guys. ^.^

• Not into that

• Just as long as she doesn't blast my ears out with deafening music

• Actual metal or crap metal? There's a right answer of course.

• i like metal too but i don't like girls who listen to it. because those girls are usually goth and i find gothicness in girls to be a turn off.

• If I knew you I would date you I hang out with a group of guys and girls that are into anime rock goth and basiccaly anything else nerdy

• Its not my type but I'm sure other guys would like it just like any other genre

• I dont know about other guys but I do. Everyone tells me my music is disgusting.

• WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THIS...

mAYBE YOUR FINDING THE WRONG CROWD.

• I don't but some guys will

• I listen to metal, so fuck yeah!

• Yes, she'd be extra attractive if she had a motorcycle too. Sounds like the rough type of girl.

• I don't like that type of music at all.