Do you think online dating is pointless?

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone from online you never met in person? Did you eventually meet him or her later?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I've had zero success with online dating. I only use the free websites, mind you, but it seems that the attractive girls are just there for attention and just want guys contacting them and complimenting them. So for me, they are quite pointless.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's pointless.

• no its fun i can reject guys at the click of a mouse :D

• Im all about offline + skin on skin + face to face dating.

Online dating only = totally pointless x 1000000000000000000000000!!!

• I'm only willing to date a person offline so I can see them in person and how they act around others.

• Not always, but most of the time it is.

What Guys Said 6

• In my experience so far, yes. I have tried two sites after a fairly long marriage. The women have been mostly irrational, and damaged after meeting them several times. However, you are in a younger age range, so in my opinion, you should give it a try. Make sure you always meet in a public place and don't give out personal information.

• LMAO, no wonder why you're so negative to people who actually have relationships, peace out, bro!

• Hell to the yes. It's not pointless however, if you're already good looking, but simply lack the confident. Lucky can also be a factor.

• Online dating doesn't work for men who are average and below. The girls have too many messages from too many guys to actually try and get to know any of them. a lot of the girls have the mentality of @LonelyLillie13 IF you're lucky. Most of the time you won't even get replies from women you find the least bit desirable. I get more attention from women in real life than I do online. I would suggest you do it just to say you tried, but your best bet is in person.

• It's only worthwhile if you want to find a guy. I've had zero luck with women. I have been stood up a few times though by them.

• Unless you are a 10/10 or get extremely lucky, yes it's pointless.

• I believe in meeting people online, but do I belive in a relationship with someone I've never met in rl? Hell no. It won't work