If someone from another country is interested in you?

you met him or her onlin and you'very talked them for a while. They are really attractive and have nice personalities but the problem is they live in another countr. They say they are serious coming to your country within a year. Would you give it a try? Let's say they are really coming next year and they are not just saying to get your attention.

Most Helpful Guy

• If we've skyped and actually see one another, then I might consider that a possibility. If you really like someone or cared for someone that much, there's no place on earth or obstacles that would prevent you from being with her. It's just how I see of course; not everyone has the same outlook as I do.

What Girls Said 3

• i dont know... if they ACTUALLY came that is huge...
    honestly he would have to be one hell of a guy for me to consider it. even if he was in my country already, i dont fall easy=/ so i guess i would be somewhat scared to open my heart again.

• You for real? Its possible if you are from neighbouring countries but far away... That's challenging.

• No it would be way to hard

What Guys Said 3

• Be very, very careful. Some of them could be catfish. And women have just as much likelihood to be vain and fairweather overseas as here. I dated two Filipinas. Obviously, neither worked out. International dating is very risky. And when it's discovered you've tried it, you can find yourself barred from certain forms of employment. Or treated very nastily at others.

• Honestly I don't know what I'd do.

• There are beautiful women living in my city, I'll talk to them instead, rather than putting off a year of my life.