Should I talk to him about how I'm feeling friend zoned?

So this guy and I have been dating for about 4 months and he hasn't kissed me yet... he hugs me pretty tightly all the time but hasn't kissed me. this is both our first actual relationship so I figure that he is probably scared to make a move to kiss me but I really want him to! Also when we were hanging out today he had my phone and I freaked out for
a minute took it and gave it back after like a minute. I freaked out because my friend was texting me telling me I should just go for it and kiss him but I didn't want him to see those texts. should I just tell him why I freaked out so? and should I talk to him about why he hasn't tried to kiss me and that I'm feeling friend zoned?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should tell him the truth about everything and you could suggest a kiss, you could say you would really appreciate it and if he wants to kiss you and is scared to make a move, he won't be scared anymore.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you shouldn't say anything because that will just create awkwardness.

What you should do is not kiss him but get so close and obvious that he gets the hint and kisses you.

• Give him some kinda strong hint that you want to kiss him... and he should understand that... And if still doesn't get it then just kiss him... go for it.

• Yeah you should probably tell him so there are no misunderstandings. And about feeling friend zoned even though you're dating you should tell him that you'd like to be more intimate.

What Girls Said 1

• Just touch his hand, leg, look at his mouth. All in a subtle way. If he wants to kiss you he would definitely mirror your actions and then if he doesn't see you pulling away, that would give him the signal that you are ok with him kissing you. Don't say anything unless you try it and he still doesn't kiss you, leaving you confused.