GIRLS, When a girls says "you're the nicest guy I've met" is that the kiss of death to a guy?

Does that mean she doesn't want to date that guy? What exactly does that mean etc?

Some girl I'm seeing said that to me

11

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I would say that to a person I like and maybe even interested in. Guys are such drama queens if it's about the 'nice guy' thing.

What Girls Said 10

• To guys this is the kiss of death.
    To a girl it means just that. Doesn't mean she doesn't want to date you, might mean the actual opposite of that.

• No, it means she thinks you're incredibly nice. It really doesn't mean she only sees you platonically or something. I'd want the guy I'm seeing to be incredibly nice in addition to other qualities. She was complimenting you, I'd take it as one.

• It means that you're the nicest guy she's met.

• No, it just means you're the nicest guy she's met so far. I wouldn't worry.
    That can be a good thing 😉

• it means you're the nicest guy she has met... nothing else

• Well that really could go either way it just depends on the girl. If this girl is like me, down to earth, kind, and caring it means she likes practically a lot unfortunately i do not know about the other types of girls sorry but hope this helps out a little

• if she doesn't wanna meet you again, she ll say: you are an asshole !
    what kind of question is this? :))))

• If I said that it would mean I'm into you.

• It means your not a jerk your actually nice unlike some guys out there

• No. It just means your nice