Guys, do you prefer to date a girl that's a virgin, or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter to me whether she's a virgin or not. Having said that, I would rather have someone who has the same sexual experience or as close to as I have. In my opinion, it makes the sex that much better since we both know exactly what we're doing. If it's just simple date however, it doesn't really matter.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I prefer someone who I get along with well. I don't care if her crotch is whistling jolly tunes when it's windy , I don't care if she wore a chastity belt all her life and is an ardent user of she-wee.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not the end all be all but I'd consider it a bonus if she were one.

Like if I could choose every characteristic, I'd want a girl who is (in no particular order)
    1. attractive
    2. intelligent
    3. fun
    4. trustworthy
    5. calm
    6. healthy sex drive
    7. similar views

Obviously the chances of a guy finding all those things and having also be a virgin is slim to none. So realistically one can't expect that but id definitely consider it to be ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what her virginity mean to her.. if this means we can't have sex then i can't do this... if it means that she will lose her virginity to me then its fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin cuties all da way!

2|0
    0|0
  • I would much like a virgin girl so that I don't get compared to her past partners. I'm a virgin also.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter as long as you don't have something that makes a mans dominance fall off

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really caring about that its more personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she doesn't have daddy issues I have no preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes very little difference

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them both just means if she's a virgin I can show her things that she can try.

0|0
    0|0
  • If its a serious relationship leading to marriage-- virgin--- no compromise...

0|0
    0|0
  • a virgin only cuz i am one

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care as long as im happy with the person im dating

0|0
    0|0
  • personally it dosnt matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • NO I PREFER TO DATE 2 VIRGINS AT ONCE.

0|0
    1|1
  • I don't, but I'm in my 40's, so it would be all kinds of weird to meet a virgin my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Way better than being with a girl who wasted it on some other guy. Things can be more interesting that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what you mean with 'date' :)

0|0
    0|0